Missions are sorted by where they are assigned or by which faction assigns them. There are also numerous smaller tasks, all of which are listed under Miscellaneous Quests. Starfield Missions include the Main Mission, Factions missions, and others.
Missions by Type
- Breach of Contract: Clear the name of Barrett's deceased husband. (Barrett)
- Commitment: Barrett (Barrett)
- Worlds Apart (Barrett)
- Divided Loyalties: Help Andreja investigate the fate of two friends. (Andreja)
- Commitment: Andreja (Andreja)
- In Memoriam: Help Sarah Morgan discover the fate of the crew of the UC Dauntless. (Companions) (Sarah Morgan)
- Commitment: Sarah Morgan (Sarah Morgan)
- Matters of the Hart: Help Sam Coe and his ex-wife take on the Seokguh. (Sam Coe)
- Commitment: Sam Coe (Sam Coe)
- Mission Board
- A Break at Dawn: Help recover a stolen ring for UCSEC
- A Light in the Darkness: Sell your story to SSNN.
- A Parting Gift: Deliver an old woman's letter to her penpal.
- A Shipment for Salinas: Pick up a package for Vicente Salinas in order to do business with him.
- A Tree Grows in New Atlantis: Help Kelton Frush recover his tree sensors.
- Alternating Currents: Help Louisa confront Zoe at the Trade Authority about the brownouts.
- An Invitation
- Beautiful Secrets
- Coffee Run: Get Donna Rain a cup of coffee. *Repeatable
- Dear Sister: Deliver a letter to Julia Yang.
- Distilling Confidence: Help Nyssa Marcano retrieve her shipment from the impound.
- Drinks on the House
- Due in Full: Collect delinquent debt for GalBank. *Repeatable
- Gem Jealousy: Resolve a dispute between two collectors of antiques.
- Keeping the Peace
- Late Bloomer: Help Kelton Frush calm the tree and save the citizens of New Atlantis.
- Liquid Assets
- Olive Branch
- Out On a Limb: Continue to help Kelton Frush with the trees by retrieving some data from a co-worker.
- Overdesigned: Save Stroud-Eklund's latest starship design from development hell.
- Primary Sources: Interview residents of the Well for SSNN.
- Reliable Care: Retrieve some research notes for Nurse O'Shea
- Search and Seizure: Investigate Yumi's suspicions of smugglers in the spaceport.
- Spreading the News
- Suspicious Activities: Prevent a robbery at UC Surplus.
- Tapping the Grid: Help Louisa Reyez investigate a power drain in the Well.
- Terror Brew: Retrieve coffee beans from a wild predator
- The Art Dealer: Pick up some artwork for Samson Cebrail.
- The Boot: Dispose of some allegedly cursed boots.
- The Kindness of Strangers: Do a good deed for the Enlightened.
- Two Tales, Two Cities
- Freight Fright: Recover a lost cargo shipment.
- Heart of Mars: Find the legendary Heart of Mars.
- Media Sponge: Purchase Dragonstar Force Books for Mitch Benjamin on Cydonia
- My North Star
- Psyched: Deliver psychological evaluation questionnaires to employees in Cydonia.
- Red Tape Blues: Help Trevor Petyarre get a request for new mining equipment approved.
- Red Tape Reclamation: Recover a stolen shipment of mining equipment.
- Red Tape Runaround
- Refurbished Goods *Repeatable
- Runaway: Protect a runaway from her vengeful father.
- Space Frog from Outer Space: Help a little girl spread some joy in Cydonia.
- Special Delivery: Deliver some birthday presents.
- Start-Up Stopped: Find a lost ship and missing pilot.
- The Bounty That Got Away: The Tracker Agent wants me to help put a sensor at the top of the old Mars launchpad tower to help her track down one of her lost bounties.
- Top of the L.I.S.T.: Get started working for LIST.
- Beer Run: Sabotage Filburn Agricultural Systems' brewery.
- Blast Zone: Clear land for a new housing development in the Stretch.
- Charity of the Wolf: Gather charitable donations for the Low House.
- Defensive Measures: Help a scientist study new ways to defend against the ashta, whether security likes it or not.
- False Positives: Investigate strange readings and strange behavior among the ashta.
- First Edition: Sell pre-spaceflight books to Ahnjong Sinclar.
- Hand Delivered
- Last Will and Testament: Determine the rightful owner of a manor in Akila City
- Leader of the Pack: Hunt down an Alpha Ashta
- Rough Landings: Help an immigrant family in the Stretch get back on their feet.
- Solomon's Trove
- The Great Laredo Caper: Help Annie Wilcox catch a thief
- All for One: Convince Dietrich Sieghart to stop paying Neon Security.
- Balancing the Books
- Bare Metal: Get compensation for a vandalized robot.
- Dirty Laundry
- Display of Power
- Fishy Business
- Hard Luck: Help Clover MacKenna get one of her clients out of debt
- Loose Ends
- Mob Mentality: Help Tevin Anastas deal with a thug
- Relief Run: Deliver medical supplies to "Doc" Manning
- Saburo's Solution: Help Saburo Okadigbo deliver flyers to save his company
- Superfan: The DJ at the Astral Lounge needs your help recovering a stolen slate.
- Supply Line *Repeatable
- The Audition: Join the Ebbside Strikers.
- The Showdown
- Unjustified: Help Katherine Luzion find out what happened to her husband
- Missed Connections: Investigate the disappearance of a courier.
- Missed the Mark: Recover data stolen from Reliant Medical.
- Sure Bet: Salvage high quality liquor from a derelict spaceship.
- UC Wants You!: Spread recruitment posters for the UC Vanguard.
- Brownout: Clear ice from power equipment to stop New Homestead's brownouts
- Special Sauce: Pick up a case of Chunks special cause for New Homestead Chunks
- Starsap Tours: Take a tour of New Homestead with Bill Starsap, to learn more about its history.
- Tourists Go Home: Put on a monster costume and scare off a group of tourists. *Repeatable
Paradiso / ECS Constant
- Debt Forgiveness: Help Janet Yang leave Paradiso. or Escape from the Endless Voyage: Help Janet Yang leave the ECS Constant.
- Family Reunion *Repeatable
- First Contact: Establish contact with the occupants of a mysterious ship.
- Last Resort: Emilian on Paradiso needs some air purifier parts from Gagarin Landing
- Lost and Found: Find lost guest items in Paradiso.
- Proper Tea Theft
- Wanted Guest: Help Paradiso security deal with an unruly guest.
- Run the Red Mile: Run the Red Mile *Repeatable
The Eleos Retreat
- Dead Stop: Track down a missing construction worker
- Ghost Hunt: Find out who kidnapped Kilman
- Exorcism: End the threat to the Eleos Retreat
- Peacemaker: Debrief the Eleos Retreat's donor about the recent crisis.
- Re-Re-Application: Ask Commander Tuala about Bastien Graff's promotion.
- Winning Hearts and Minds: Put up posters honoring a controversial military officer.
- Drydock Blues: Deimos Staryard: Sandra requests large delivery of a random resource. Will pay double market rate. (radiant) *Repeatable
- Taste of Home: Sandra has asked me to go get her some of Jake's stout from his bar in New Atlantis. It's located in the Well.
- Drydock Blues: Stroud-Eklund Staryard *Repeatable
Trident Luxury Lines Staryard
- Operation Starseed: Investigate the mysterious settlement known as Crucible.
- Secret Lives: Someone in Crucible is not who they seem...
Quests are granted when exploring space by entering the system or randomly encountering another ship which directs the player to the system/planet where the mission begins.
- Chunks to Go
- Failure to Communicate: Help some LIST settlers deal with some harassing Spacers
- Groundpounder: Help the Freestar Militia and UC Marines defend a research complex on Altair II against spacers.
- Juno's Gambit
- Legendary Ship: Ecliptic Battleship Camulus
- Legendary Ship: Spacer Scavenger Blattodea
- Legendary Ship: Va'ruun Shroudbearer
- Mantis: Investigate a Secret Outpost that the Spacers have discovered.
- Ship Racing
These missions spawn when exploring procedurally generated Autonomous Farms, Civilian Outposts, Mining Outposts, Industrial Outposts, or Fracking Stations.
- Clear the Skies
- Data Collection
- Equipment Malfunction
- Hunted Homesteaders
- Left Behind: Locate and heal a missing person for a settlement. (radiant)
- Miner Inconveniences
- Mining Run
- Missing Ingredient
- Pirate Activity
- Return to the Fold
- Second Thoughts
- Security Concerns
- Vapor Analysis
This mission spawns when you approach the Abandoned Griplite Manufacturing Plant
- League of Independent Settlers
- Trade Authority
- Trackers Alliance
- Destroy Ship
- Kill Target
- Local Contracts
Completing a mission will reward the player with XP, credits and potentially items specific to the mission. The amount of XP and credits depends on the type of mission: main (further divided by act for XP), faction, misc, etc. Within each type, there are three (four for credits) different reward sizes, which correspond to the difficulty of the mission. The credit reward further depends on the level of the player.
|Main Act 1||300||350||400|
|Main Act 2||700||750||800|
|Main Act 3||-||4500||5000|
|Mission Type||Player Level||Small||Medium||Large||Wow|