|This article could benefit from an image.|
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Please add a description for this mission
This is an unmarked mission from Leah Casler inside the Coe Heritage Museum.
The player is tasked to find six unique books related to Solomon Coe so they can be displayed in the museum.
|Governor's First Meeting Agenda
||Left room in the basement on a shelf
|List of Early Cheyenne Settlers
||On Donovan Rhys's table
|Original Akila City Charter
||Lair of the Mantis
||At the end of the lair, near the mannequin, inside the science crate
|Solomon Coe's Copy of Don Quixote
||During the Freestar Ranger's mission On the Run, inside Marco's quarters on a shelf with a green vase
|Solomon Coe's Cheyenne Trip Inventory
||On Ron Hope's desk
||can be bought from Tevin Anastas inside The Emporium
|Solomon's Trove (City_AkilaLife07)|
|100||(Talked with Leah - know about getting the quest)|
|150||(At least one book found)|
|200||(Found 1: Don Quixote)|
|250||(Returned Book 1)|
|300||(Found 2: Cheyenne Jump)|
|350||(Returned Book 2)|
|400||(Found 3: Jump Inventory)|
|450||(Returned Book 3)|
|500||(Found 4: Colonists)|
|550||(Returned Book 4)|
|600||(Found 5: City Charter)|
|650||(Returned Book 5)|
|700||(Found 6: Governor Agenda)|
|750||(Returned Book 6)|
|800||((QC) Everything found)|
- Any text displayed in angle brackets (e.g.,
<Alias=LocationHold>) is dynamically set by the Radiant Mission system, and will be filled in with the appropriate word(s) when seen in game.
- Not all entries may appear in your log; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the mission is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with missions that have multiple possible outcomes or missions where certain tasks may be done in any order. Some stages may therefore repeat objectives seen in other stages.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Mission" it means the mission disappears from the Active Mission list, but you may still receive new entries for that mission.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the mission by entering
setstage City_AkilaLife07 stage, where
stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) mission stages, but it is possible to clear all stages of the mission using