From Starfield Wiki
|This article could benefit from an image.|
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
- Find a Secret Outpost! slate on a dead Spacer
- Head to Denebola I-b
- Fight through the spacers at the Lair of the Mantis
- Solve the puzzle by stepping on the tiles that spell out "TYRANNIS"
- Proceed past some Turrets and Robots
- Acquire the Mantis Spacesuit Set on a mannequin in a side room
- Activate the launchpad lift
- Get in and claim the ship
- The Mantis set pieces (spacesuit, helmet, pack) on the mannequin, being legendaries, spawn with three random bonus attributes each (Bolstering, Galvanized, etc.). Saving your game before opening the mannequin case would allow you to reload the save and "re-roll" for your preferred attributes.
- When you find the pieces you like be sure to retrieve them from the mannequin before saving again, or else they will be re-randomized when you next open that save and look on the mannequin.
|Stage||Finishes Mission||Mission Entry|
|100||(Picked up the Secret Outpost slate)|
I found a note about a Secret Outpost on a dead Spacer. Might be worth a read.
|200||(Read the Secret Outpost)|
A dead Spacer had a note about a Secret Outpost on Denebola I-b with a "once in a lifetime opportunity." I should investigate.
|250||(Got close to spacer)|
|300||(Arrived at the secret outpost)|
|301||(Update the quest log)|
I landed on Denebola I-b and a Spacer warned me to leave the "Lair of the Mantis" before he attacked me. Mantis? Lair? There's a mystery here.
|302||(Initial Spacer goes aggro)|
|350||(Optional discover more)|
|355||(Picked up Leon's Slate 1)|
|360||(Picked up Leon's Slate 2)|
|365||(Listened to 1st Doriane message)|
|370||(Listened to 2nd Doriane message)|
|390||(Got near Livvey)|
|395||(Heard Livvey's spiel)|
|405||(PC attacks Livvey)|
|450||(Livve queued up for betrayal)|
|477||(Turrets open up on Livvey)|
|480||(Livvey is dead)|
|500||(Reached the Inner Lair)|
I arrived at the heart of the Lair of the Mantis. No more traps. This was meant to be for the Mantis's son, Leon. Instead it's all mine.
|600||(Grabbed the suit)|
|700||(Claim the Starship)|
|800||(Grabbed Everything - Go to the Mantis's ship)|
I've explored the Lair of the Mantis and found the Mantis's suit and ship. I pressed a button and raised the ship to the surface, so I should go check that out.
|1000||((QC) Player arrived at the Mantis's ship)|
I explored the Lair of the Mantis and have access to the Mantis's suit and ship. If I wanted I could be the next Mantis.