|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
This article is about the city. For the resource, see Neon (Resource).
|On the planet Volii Alpha, in the Volii System
|Bars and Restaurants
|Shops and Services
Neon is a pleasure city built by the Xenofresh Corporation on Volii Alpha in the Volii System, in the Freestar Collective. Originally a fishing platform, the city was repurposed towards drug production after the discovery of a fish with psychotropic properties. This led to the creation of Aurora, universally outlawed throughout the Settled Systems except in Neon itself. Aurora's unique effects have made the city a major tourist site by those who want to experience it. 
Neon is built on a massive platform in the ocean. It's main part, called Neon Core, is a large strip of shops, offices and other businesses. The spaceport terminal separates it into Bayu Plaza to the west and Ikuchi Market to the east. The spaceport terminal connects Neon Core to Neon City Spaceport. To the north and south Neon Core is enclosed by Ebbside. Below Neon Core and Ebbside lies the Underbelly.
Neon Gang Culture
Neon is no stranger to criminal elements, as its reputation as a pleasure city has attracted a myriad of shady characters. The Ebbside part of the city is home to a collection of gangs, preying on each other or unsuspecting tourists who venture too far into the shadowy parts of the city. The most notorious of these criminal entities is the Seokguh Syndicate, an organization rumored to have ties to Neon's mayor, Benjamin Bayu. While the extent of their influence remains shrouded in secrecy, persistent rumors suggest that it is Benjamin Bayu who wields considerable control over the syndicate's activities. In addition to the Seokguh Syndicate, Neon is home to two other street gangs: the Ebbside Strikers and the Disciples. These smaller yet no less dangerous groups, like most gangs, consider themselves family.
To learn more of Neon and their history, see the lore article.
- All That Money Can Buy: Purchase an Artifact from a shady source in Neon.
- Shadows in Neon: Follow a lead in Neon, and interrogate an accomplice about the stolen ship.
- All for One: Convince Dietrich Sieghart to stop paying Neon Security.
- The Audition: Join the Ebbside Strikers.
- Bare Metal: Get compensation for a vandalized robot.
- Hard Luck: Help Clover MacKenna get one of her clients out of debt
- Loose Ends
- Mob Mentality: Help Tevin Anastas deal with a thug
- Relief Run: Deliver medical supplies to "Doc" Manning
- Runaway: Protect a runaway from her vengeful father.
- Saburo's Solution: Help Saburo Okadigbo deliver flyers to save his company
- Neon is the only city in the Settled Systems to power itself with lightning