|This page or section is incomplete. You can help by adding to it.
For more information, see the help files, the style guide, and this article's .
|On the planet Jemison, in the Alpha Centauri System.
|Bars and Restaurants
|Shops and Services
The city itself is a melting pot of every race, creed, and ethnicity of humanity.
The city is divided into five main districts: the Spaceport, The Well, the Commercial District, the MAST District, and the Residential District. Each district, except the Well, feature the New Atlantis Transit which acts as transport for the players to move in between districts.
To learn more of New Atlantis and their history, see the lore article.
- A Break at Dawn: Help recover a stolen ring for UCSEC
- A Parting Gift: Deliver an old woman's letter to her penpal.
- A Shipment for Salinas: Pick up a package for Vicente Salinas in order to do business with him.
- A Tree Grows in New Atlantis: Help Kelton Frush recover his tree sensors.
- Alternating Currents: Help Louisa confront Zoe at the Trade Authority about the brownouts.
- An Invitation
- Beautiful Secrets
- Coffee Run: Get Donna Rain a cup of coffee.
- Diplomatic Immunity
- Distilling Confidence: Help Nyssa Marcano retrieve her shipment from the impound.
- Drinks on the House
- Gem Jealousy: Resolve a dispute between two collectors of antiques.
- Keeping the Peace: Pick up a package from a dead drop.
- Late Bloomer: Help Kelton Frush calm the tree and save the citizens of New Atlantis.
- Liquid Assets
- Olive Branch
- Out On a Limb: Continue to help Kelton Frush with the trees by retrieving some data from a co-worker.
- Primary Sources: Interview residents of the Well for SSNN.
- Reliable Care: Retrieve some research notes for Nurse O'Shea
- Search and Seizure: Investigate Yumi's suspicions of smugglers in the spaceport.
- Spreading the News
- Suspicious Activities: Prevent a robbery at UC Surplus.
- Tapping the Grid: Help Louisa Reyez investigate a power drain in the Well.
- Terror Brew: Retrieve coffee beans from a wild predator
- The Art Dealer: Pick up some artwork for Samson Cebrail.
- The Boot: Dispose of some allegedly cursed boots.
- The Kindness of Strangers: Do a good deed for the Enlightened.
- Two Tales, Two Cities
The generic population of New Atlantis has numerous comments they may make.
- The city put out a bulletin - they want everyone in town on the lookout for Leeches. Spread the word.
- Gotta run soon. I'm late to a meeting.
- Wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
- Nothing good comes from the Well.
- Dawn's Roost has the best food in the Settled Systems!
- Hope you're not agoraphobic.
- New Atlantis sure is... shiny.
- This place always surprises me.
- Always wondered what the inside of the Lodge looks like...
- Word of advice: Steer clear of the Well.
- Hope New Atlantis has been treating you well.
- Are we under attack? What's going on?
- Did you hear that commotion? I hope nobody is hurt...
- Maybe... maybe UC Security's just... doing a training exercise. That must be it.
- Was there... some kind of accident or something? No one's willing to talk.
- Had to cancel my meeting at the spaceport. Wonder what's going on.
- Did you hear that explosion earlier? Hope every one's all right.
- "This is a colony war memorial." --As you approach an enigmatic eternal flame, a robot resembling the Type-A bipedal chassis developed by Lunar Robotics shares this poignant detail. The presence of such a memorial implies the occurrence of a significant and impactful conflict on New Atlantis, underscoring the importance of the battle that took place.
- Design Director Emil Pagliarulo described the city as "in a lot of ways... a true reflection of the future of our world".